Please follow the link to the Rugby Canada registration system.
- This is a new system so the first thing to do is create an account (name, email, password). You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Login to the system and select all the categories you will be registering for.
- If you are registering as a Senior Player AND a “Management” category (coach, referee, etc.) please select the appropriate package.
- You will then be taken to a page where you will be able to add or change the selections and see the appropriate fees.
- Next you will be asked for appropriate information for each registrant and to complete the registration.
- When selecting your programs, you ‘Order’ for your whole family on the First page ‘Pay Membership’
- You must enter the Quantity for each category on the Pay Membership Page, the total will update as you navigate to a new cell.
- If you are Bundling a registration (player + coach….), select 1 and then select the applicable categories below, your total cost will change as you select and will only apply the maximum cost
- You enter yours and your child’s details all together on the second page ‘Membership Registration’
- Don’t forget to fill out your profile information on the right side of Membership Registration details page.