The day includes a BBQ, Parents vs Kids soccer game, Socializing, and of course…….fireworks!
Food and Refreshments:
There will be a BBQ with Hamburgers & Hot Dogs on sale.
The bar will be open for beer, wine and pop. (no outside alcohol permitted)
Where? Crusader Park and Clubhouse – 2214 Ninth Line, Oakville
When? Sunday May 22nd, 2017
What Time? 6 pm – until the fireworks end!
Cost? $20 per family or $5 per person
Everyone welcome! Bring the family and friends out to have some fun, some food and to see the fireworks, which this year promise to be better than last year!
****Please Absolutely No Sparklers****
If you can help out, please let us know, contact us at: email@example.com
Once again the Crusaders are happy to be able to host D’s Girls and the amazing race in their annual cancer fundraiser. They will be doing activities and challenges in and around the club from 10:30am til 4:30 pm Saturday 3rd of June.
Clubhouse and Field
Directions: From Hamilton
- QEW NIAGARA, EXIT at CASABLANCA BLVD GRIMSBY
- Turn RIGHT on to CASABLANCA
- Continue on CASABLANCA until you reach the end, approximately 1.2km (MAIN STREET WEST) Turn LEFT
- Continue on Main Street West for approximately 600m, Turn RIGHT on to Wolverton Rd. (Mountain Access)
- Continue on Wolverton Road for approximately 1km until you reach the first stop sign (Ridge Road). Turn RIGHT on to Ridge Road
- Continue on Ridge Road for 1km, Club House and Field are located on the RIGHT.
- If the parking lot is full, DO NOT PARK ON RIDGE ROAD! Please park down ALWAY Road, immediately in front of the club.
|Kick Off||North Pitch||Main Pitch|
|1900 – 1930||Fergus v Miss||Cru v MRA|
|1945 – 2015||MRA v Fergus||Cru v Miss|
|2030 – 2100||MRA v Miss||Cru v Fergus|