What it’s about:
- explore the game of rugby
- develop basic rugby skills (pass/catch and more)
- explore new activities including science, nature, art and group games/activities
- Open to U7 – U11 boys and girls
- Weekdays, 8:30am – 5pm at the Crusaders club/clubhouse????
- Taylor Black (Crusaders Senior Women, Queens University and Canada Senior Women)
- Taylour Hurd (Crusaders Senior Women, Brock University and Canada U20)
- Taylour and Taylor have both grown up through the minis and juniors programs at the club and gone on to represent Canada. Taylour Hurd is currently the U5 coach.
For more information or to register email: email@example.com
Space is limited so please only ‘buy’ (no charge) if you will be joining us.
Secure free tickets for family and friends. We might just have some coffee and beskuit!
All Blacks Saturday, September 21st @0545
Namibia Saturday, September 28th @0545
Italy Friday, October 4th @ 0545
Canada Tuesday, October 8th @ 0615
WE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!
Petrus Engelbrecht – Realtor – Sotheby’s International Realty Canada