Our club is run entirely by volunteers and by registering yourself, or a member of your family, you are joining our group of dedicated people who take pride in the quality of our clubhouse, our grounds, our programs.
“Anyone who has ever set foot in a rugby club or spent the afternoon watching matches, knows it’s the people that make a rugby club special.”
Please take a few moments to consider the way in which you or your family members can contribute to our club:
WE NEED YOU—WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Volunteering for the age grade rugby programs:
- Team Managers—help coaches to manage team lists/events (must have police check)
- Parent Volunteers – to help coaches with drills and organization at training sessions
- Earn High School Community Volunteer Hours. If you are in grades 9-12 you can help with events at the club to earn volunteers hours. At the end of the season students receive an official letter with your total hours,
Volunteer opportunities for parents:
- Social events—help to organize parties/fundraisers, end of year banquets ( i.e. Awards Dinner, Dance/Prom Dress Charity Game)
- Facilities—Washrooms/ change rooms/BBQ/Bar—grilling/stocking supplies—cleaning and maintenance.
- Grounds/field maintenance—assist with clean up after events-garbage collection-grass cutting-THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT—CAN BE DONE BY TEENS
If you have expertise in any area and you can offer help tell us!! (ie: computer/website skills/accounting/construction/food services)
For more information please fill out the form below.