The 2017 Crusader AGM will be held at the Crusader Clubhouse on Thursday, March 8th at 7:30 pm.
This is a chance for Club Members to hear from the Board how the many areas of the club developed in 2017.
Reports on the 2017 season will be presented, including:
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report on the financial position of the Club
- Reports on the Senior, Junior and Mini Rugby Programs
- Reports on Registration, Facilities, Events, Communications and other areas
Six board positions will be open for nomination for a two year term (2018/19).
These include the Vice President and Secretary plus four additional board members.
Crusaders has the largest rugby program in the Province and will likely grow in the future. It is important that we have committed leadership in the Club and ask everyone to give serious consideration to standing for a board position. The board provides leadership in:
- oversight of the organization and operations of the Club
- the organization of the rugby programs at all levels
- recruitment and training of coaches, match officials and volunteers
- planning for the future
It is important that members attend the meeting as this is an opportunity to provide feedback, comments and recommendations for the operation of the club.
Registered members (excluding Social and Honourary Member) 18 years and over are eligible to vote at the AGM either in person or by proxy.
2017 Proxy Form [wpdm_package id=’13085′]: