Practice cancelled this weekend!

After a field inspection it has been decided that the field conditions are not suitable for use for Saturday’s practice.

Depending on the rainfall this weekend it is possible that practices in the early part of the week will also be cancelled.

Everyone should make sure that they are connected to the TeamSnap application for your specific team/child’s team. This will allow “breaking news” to be communicated 😉